Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Canyons Resort

On Saturday LIndsy and I went to The Canyons Resort to go Snowboarding. It was so much fun! The Young grandparents watch the two little one's while I was able to take Lindsy up the canyon before she left on her mission. The weather was definitly on our side. I was glad it was such a good day, not only for Lindsy for her last time snowboarding til she's gone for a year and half but because it was my first time up for the season after having a baby. I was worried that I'd forget how to snowboard but I love it how its just like riding a bike. This summer I was able to go up to The Canyons Resort to paint pictures on the Box features they place in the park for this resent winter. On this picture below I took this because I love the colors you see in the fall.
Same picture in the winter time:)


Daryl is on the bench on a hard days work. Lindsy is sitting on the log and our good friend Don workin hard as well.

3 comments:

  1. I want to see the paintings you did! Sounds cool and looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you're my role model for snowboarding so soon after the baby!
    And that is way awesome your sis is going on a mission!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shmerin! You have a blog! I had no idea. Now we can be blog friends. How exciting! :) Your little kids are so cute. I agree with you, being a mom is the best!

    ReplyDelete