Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Talented Siblings

Okay, so I have to brag a little. I love my youngest sister and my younger brother. They are so talented. Hailey as most of you know is going to play soccor at Hombolt College in California. I'm so excited for her. As for Andrew he loves to hip hop dance and because of his mad skills he made the talent show for his school. You have to check out their awesome talents. Check out their blog foolios by clicking on this link: http://hbsoccer.blogspot.com/2010/06/andy-dance.html#comment-form

4 comments:

  1. You got some talented family!! Andrew must have learned how to dance from you. You seriously have some awesome dancing skills. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that! Wow, I had no idea Hailey was still playing soccer, let along going to play it at college - goooo Hailey! Paul and I must go visit her sometime. Maybe this will be a good reason to go up and see SF. (It's up there, right?) And way to go Andrew too! Eric and him could be best buds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! You do have talented siblings!

    ReplyDelete