Monday, March 22, 2010

Another week, here we come

This weekend was pretty hard to get to a computer to post weight watchers information! I thought I did really good concidering it was my first week! I know I can do better. I weighed my self yesterday and I lost 3 pounds. So I just need to keep doing what I'm doing! I know I can do it (how is that for self motivation). Well, tonight is my boot camp class. I'm so excited, I'm going to try to get Daryl to come (if he has the time) My mom is going and kids get to go to the daycare the gym holds for it. YEAY! Another week, here we come:)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Three pounds? Awesome. I've finally started doing pilates, again. Last time I did them faithfully I lost 10 lbs pretty quickly. Hopefully I can lose 10 more and THEN some. Haha

    ReplyDelete