Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Update Febuary

I'm so horrible with this blogging. I'm just glad I have a blog because it can substitute a scrapbook. This entry is going to be about Febuary. Febuary was busy for the Young family. Daryl got called to be Assistant Ward Clerk. He has to keep track of the ward directory. Its a big job because we live by alot of apartments so we have people moving in and out all the time. My calling is on the Achievement Day Activities. Just helping the girls ages 8-12 getting prepared for Young Womans. The girls are all cute! Zennyth LOVES nursery, probably because there are other kids he can interact with other than his sister. Taylor had a busy month as well. She had turned one and one week later she had learned how to walk. I love to see them develope and grow but at the same time I do not ever want them to change because they will never be this little ever again! I've posted alot of pictures of Taylors birthday...it was a fun day!
Kids excited to go to the park.
Of Course you have to get pictures of the Cake eating! Taylor eats so much she didn't even hesitate to dive it. Of course its a pink cake for a cute little girl. This cake eating day was on her birthday with the Young family, aunts, uncles, and cousins. This was a fun special day!
This cake eating was at the Bells Family! So fun to see everyone, I wish we could have family parties all the time.

7 comments:

  1. how fun! The kids are so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't believe Taylor is one and walking. It was like yesterday she was laying on your lap like a little tiny bunddled up baby. So small. Your kids are so adorable! Glad to know you are still alive and keeping busy. Good luck with all the fun! Love ya Erin- miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting for you to post again! Your kids are adorable! I cant believe taylor is one already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you posted an update!! Both kids are getting SO big... wow. And of course, very adorable :) And you look great! Sounds like you guys are super busy with the church callings. But at least you're having fun! We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you are! What a fun update - I always love hearing from you! I should call you sometime. It's always so fun to talk to you. Happy birthday to Taylor! And oh man does Zen look like Darryl or what?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You kids are so dang cute. And i love how you dress them. Such a hip fam. I bet the achievement girls love you!
    Can we PLEASE go skiing before the season ends? My bro can let us ride Millie for free at Brighton.
    P.S. I have that same shirt you are wearing on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Erin, Taylor is such a stinkin cutie! Happy First Birthday to her! We need to get her and the big H together to play sometime:)

    ReplyDelete