Friday, September 18, 2009

Update

So much has happened in the last month. Taylor had her follow up from her surgery and everything looks like its healing proplerly. The Kidney on the left side had grown into two kidney's. One of the kidney's healed really well. The other one is still very swollen. The doctor said we need to do another follow up till the whole thing is good. Daryl and I started school part time. We've been working on Satch's clothing line for the season and the website. Daryl has been working at Earth Systems. He builds and cleans ponds.
My dad turned 50. Its very crazy to me. My dad doesn't look like he should be 50 let alone he doesn't even act like he's 50. I guess thats why he's such a fun dad.

Another update that I had to post, is we had a very fun Glenn Family Reunion. Its always so much fun to see my cousins and relatives and see how their family's have grown in the last 2 years. Finally, Zen has learned to Jump. So he just jumps, jumps and jumps all day. Taylor, on the other hand has learned to roll and wants to be mobile so badly. I don't know if I'm ready for it. We'll have to see whats next instore for our cute little family:)

4 comments:

  1. I love the update. Your kids are so dang cute! It was great seeing you at my shower! Thank you so much for the sleepers, booties, and wipes. It was exactly what I needed and they are washed and folded and ready to be worn:). We need to get together for sure for a play date after I have my little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you updated!!! It's great to see pictures. Zen is looking so much like Daryl. Wow. I love his cute curly locks :)

    And it's good to know that Taylor is healing well. That can be stressful to worry about, I'm sure.

    So... how much would Daryl charge to come clean and re-paint our pond and get it running, again? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just found your blog! Your little girl is so cute! I'm so sad to hear she has had some trouble, it's good to know she is doing a little better. We need another get together so our kids can play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh erin! your family is soo cute! we for sure need to get together more, i know brady enjoys you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete