Saturday, October 3, 2009

Birthday Boy

I'm posting this a few days late, but Sept. 26th was Daryl's 25th birthday. We thought it would've been fun to take Daryl early in the morning on a drive up the mountians and see if any of the leaves had started to change colors. In the valley you can't tell if the colors have started to change. We started our journy driving up into the mountains. You could see patches of yellow and pink taking over the moutains. I love fall and Daryl does too because its a sign that winter is near. Daryl wanted to go skateboarding for his birthday. I thought it was silly because he goes almost everyday, but the birthday boy gets what the birthday boy wants. A couple of his friends showed up at the skate park and skated the day away. Lastly, our friend Jordan had a birthday a few day's before Daryl. Jordan was celebrating his birthday at his house and invited us to go. Daryl didn't know that we were going to put Daryl's name on the cake too. Jordan and his friends did that to suprise Daryl.Happy Birthday Daryl

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Daryl!!

    What a good wife to take care of your husband on his birthday :)

    We just drove up the mountains to see the leaves, today. They were so pretty... I love fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a perfect birthday. I want to meet your hubbby. Let's all get together in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to all-esp. Daryl! You are such a good mommy and wife. I love the pictures. Hope you are enjoying the crisp cool weather. Ahhh!!! You are such a cutie Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Daryl!! We don't get together enough, do we? Did you go to Jeannie's for Brady's birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many things to say!!! First off, where on earth have I been all your blogging life? Seriously. I need to check blogs more often. Anyway, little Taylor is ADORABLE!! Check out her chin! I love her little face, she really is jut a doll. And Zen looks like such a fun little kid - so cute and full of personality. He looks just like Daryl to me - do you hear that a lot? And of course happy birthday to Daryl. And there was a Glenn Reunion??! Maybe I'm feeling repercussions from the pregnancy because I do not remember hearing about one. Maybe my mom told me and I forgot I don't know. Also, I'm glad Taylor's surgery went so well - what a totally scary thing. Sounds like she's a trooper though. Love you Erin! And I really wish we lived closer and our little kids could grow up and play together! Darn. Guess you'll just have to come out and visit us. :)

    ReplyDelete