Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Holidays

I Love Christmas! All the food, friends, family parties, giving gifts to your kids, and Christmas lights. What a joy it is to have family home evening. Especially living close to Temple Square and get to see all the beautiful christmas lights. I love how Zennyth would get so excited about the lights. He'd say...wow wee, ights! Petty (for pretty).

Kara, Daryl's sister is staying with us for a week and we are having so much fun!
This Picture of Taylor cracks me up. Everytime I'd put the camera on her she'd smile real big, but then closed her eye's everytime the flash went off. So I never got a picture of her with her eye's open. She's so funny.

So Kristin Thacker, this one is for you. Daryl and I were talking about some holiday traditions that our family could do for the holiday and we decided to do a puzzle every time the christmas holiday comes around. I think this puzzle we picked is extremly hard, I hope we finish.

5 comments:

  1. First of all, for the record, I LOVE puzzles. We would always do them around Christmastime when I was growing up as well. It's a good tradition to have.

    Second, the lights are so beautiful. It really is cool living close to them and being able to see them. We actually went on Sunday (I'll probably blog about it soon... haha). I miss you!!!

    p.s. Your kids are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of temple square. You inspired John and I and I think we might brave the crowds and go tonight.
    I am impressed with how much you have already done on the puzzle. Such patience!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pics of the lights! I've never seen them like that before! Already completed a puzzle this season too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fun and mighty freezing my dear, beautiful non the less. We attempted the Temple Square lights, and I have to admit it was the fastest trip. It was so flippin' cold. Cute pictures and I love the puzzle idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the cutest little family! I love it!

    ReplyDelete