Friday, March 19, 2010

Yard Work

Just a little catchup with weight watchers. NOTE: *Need to learn not to over due a work out.* Wednesday I was incredibly sore so I took a work out day off. I could barley walk. So no work out which means no extra points. So all I had was the original 22 points. I'm proud to say I did it! In the mean time it was still pretty sunny that day. Daryl worked til noon so we decided the family should get some sun rays and work on the yard and get ready for the spring time.
I couln't help but post all these pictures. It was hard to pick my favorite one. I was playing with the different settings on mycamera. So maybe these pictures are ment for grandma's that love their grandchildren. Anyways, enjoy!
This face of Taylors below cracks me up. I think what happened is Zen moved over by her and it freaked her out that she might fall over...ha ha

Of course you have to get pretty pictures of the flowers that are ready to bloom

Last but not least, while Daryl finished up the yard work I worked on evening out my tan. I HATE GOGGLE LINES...Oh and don't you love my hair and how I got ready. well since I was sore and on a break for the day, why even lift a finger.
As for yesterday, I want to forget, except during the day. Daryl and I got to go snowboarding for the day. Thanks Grammy for watching the two little ones. We had tons of fun. WHICH MEANS I added 5 points to weight watchers, only 5 because I only rode for 2 hours (not very long). Anyways, who new that fig newtons were going to be so much points! I ate like 7 of them and for 2 of them they are 2 points...YIKES I had 7 points in fig newtons. So by the time dinner was here I had already had my points. Well thank goodness for flexies, but I think I used up most of them...I went over 24 points. I'm planning on not having one of these days for the rest of the week. NOPE NOPE!

2 comments:

  1. way cute pics!! and good job on getting out and doing yard work.. we started doing that too.. but after a while brady ended up riding the fourwheeler, and so we knew that meant it was time to stop! haah.. i guess you have to have those fun parts too! and weight watchers.. way to go! i need to do something like that.... ugh. i hate the thought of it though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no problem with lots of pictures. I love them. Especially ones with cute kids in them, like yours. AND ones of springtime! I am so ready for the cold weather to go away. Looks like your tulip will be blooming pretty soon! I am such a nerd. I love gardening way too much. I honestly can't wait to start planting, this spring.

    Good job with weight watchers!!

    ReplyDelete